We are currently seeking a NOC Shift Lead to join the Compartmented Enterprise Services Office (CESO) effort. This program is establishing a modern secure web service (SWS) operation as part of a state-of-the-art, highly automated platform capable of supporting a rapidly expanding customer population. As our NOC Lead, you will oversee administration, monitoring, sustainment, incident, and problem management activities.
This position is based in Arlington, VA and is 100% on-site. Our NOC team members work two rotating shifts - 0600-1400 (6am-2pm) and 1200-2000 (12pm-8pm). We will consider requests for fixed shifts.
- Oversee contractor support staff for the CESO NOC on either the first, second, or third shift (a rotational schedule among our leaders is preferred to get exposure to all 3 shifts)
- Coordinate and assign workload based on priorities and skillset of staff
- Work closely with the other functional managers and senior NOC management to ensure cross functional processes and procedures are monitored and adhered to.
- Provide situational awareness to government customer on a variety of technology based issues impacted the networking systems and ensures GSMO leadership is aware of highly visible network outages.
- Ensure efficiency by identifying areas of improvement and recommending procedural changes that enables the Government to attain integrated outcomes that are effective.
- Mitigate risks by ensuring staff meet and exceed contractual requirements by directly interacting with operations team.
- Assign tasks to contractor personnel, supervising on-going technical efforts, and managing contract performance identified by the customer.
- Assist in providing direct technical support to government customer.
- BS in computer science or IT and 8+ years of experience. Add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Candidate must possess an Active TS/SCI clearance and ability to obtain and maintain CI Poly
- Experience leading teams in a high op-temp, top secret environment
- Prior experience overseeing diverse staff
- Ability to work in a 24/7 operation.
- Candidate may be asked to obtain CI Poly in future
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.