The Defense Group of Leidos has a fantastic opportunity available for a Collective Training Exercise Integrator at Fort Belvoir, VA.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience helping the G37 TREX Program. This mission supports INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), as it executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide liaison and direct support to the operational commander and Foundry Site Director responsible for generating an operational environment for home station collective training exercises.
- Primarily will be supporting warfighter support activities.
- Supporting Army, Joint, Combined WFXs, training the intelligence elements of brigade combat teams, functional and multi-functional brigades, expeditionary sustainment command and sustainment brigades, and Army special operations forces embedded or standalone WFXs. Scenarios will feature the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE), make use of hybrid threat doctrine, and integrate Unified Action Partner capabilities to meet operational training objectives
- Travel as needed not to exceed 40%
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of Army military intelligence experience as enlisted, warrant officer, or officer (or combination of) OR Master's degree and at least 4 years of Army military intelligence experience as enlisted, warrant officer, or officer (or combination of). Additional experience, trainings, or certifications may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience supporting warfighter events.
- At least 2 iterations in a Combat Training Center (CTC) rotational unit serving in an Intelligence capacity.
- Familiarization with DATE, employment of Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), Mission Scenario Event List (MSEL) development, and Synthetic Training Environment Initiatives (STE).
- Exercise Observer/Controller/Trainer (OC/T) experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI clearance.
This position has a salary range of $105,000 - $115,000.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.