Leidos has more than 30 years of expertise implementing grants management solutions for a variety of federal agencies. As one of the largest service providers for the federal government, Leidos offers maximum efficiency and skill handling variable conditions to produce meaningful Peer Reviews.
Leidos is seeking a Project Team Lead. The Project Team Lead will work with our customer’s project managers, internal task or functional staff, and support personnel to execute the DOJ Peer Review program. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years working with Criminal Justice and be able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires team interaction and coordination of efforts. The candidate will be accountable for planning, organizing, and managing resources to ensure that Peer Reviews are conducted within scope and time constraints. While part of a team environment, the Team Lead will also work individually, and may assist other team members on moderately complex projects, tasks, or assignments.
As a Project Team Lead for Department of Justice (DOJ) contracts, the candidate will serve as a primary point of contact for select Peer Review projects and activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interfacing with DOJ officials to coordinate, schedule, and manage discrete Peer Review projects.
- Engaging with subject matter experts for assignments and monitoring work activities.
- Assisting with logistics for independent and consensus reviews.
- Training and managing seasonal staff to manage workloads, while ensuring compliance with processes and procedures, as well as meeting project deadlines.
- Managing projects to successful completion, meeting schedule deadlines, service levels, and performance targeted.
- Participating in regular process improvement and quality initiatives.
- Participating in and providing support for special projects.
Basic Requirements to be considered for this role:
- Must have a Bachelor or Master’s degree AND at least 3 years of Criminal Justice experience.
- Experience in a project operation and/or management type environment.
- Demonstrated customer service in high volume, deadline focused environment.
- Experience with process improvement and quality assurance activities.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust designation.
- Ability to secure Public Trust Moderate Background Investigation (MBI) clearance.
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to manage shifting schedules and priorities.
- Strong computer, Microsoft office skills.
- Experience in a team management role.
- Experience in Federal Grants management / Peer Review process.
- PMP Certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.