Leidos is seeking talented Inventory Coordinator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems.
The Inventory Coordinator will be responsible completing inventory cycle counts, issuing material to jobs, and maintaining inventory spreadsheets. The ideal candidate will have inventory management experience and exceptional attention to detail. Applicant must be able to work on different projects in an ever changing, rapid paced manufacturing environment with little or no assistance.
- Reports all inventory issues to Inventory Manager
- Responsible for purchasing and receiving functions including timely and accurate recording in operating system
- Responsible for inventory control including fixed assets, cycle counts and physical inventories per company policies
- Maintain inventory turns utilizing FIFO
- Maintain adequate and appropriate stocking levels
- Coordinate return of non-company assets working closely with management
- Maintain inventory in an organized and labeled method working with warehouse personnel
- Manage on-site inventory across multiple locations
- Ability to engage in collaborative discussion
- Update and maintain physical inventory records in computer system
- Organizing supply rooms
- Addressing inventory discrepancies
- Keeping accurate inventory records
- Candidates must possess a high school diploma or GED with at least three (3) years’ experience in manufacturing
- Candidate must be able to work 1st shift with work hours 7:00a – 4:30p
- Ability to be flexible and work overtime when needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, stand for extended periods, and operate standard material transfer equipment is required
- Inventory Management Experience
- Lean Six Sigma training
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.