Pay Range: $58,000-$60,000
Looking for an exciting opportunity to make an impact as a Service Level Manager?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) is seeking a highly motivated Service Level Manager out of our Enterprise Operations Center in Blacksburg, VA with opportunities to work remotely. The Service Level Manager will support a variety of infrastructure management activities and practices with a team of highly motivated, technical individuals who work in a collegial, collaborative work environment providing Cloud support to our DoD customer. The Service Level Manager will support and be the customer advocate responsible for maintaining and continuously improving cloud-based infrastructure and software.
The Service Level Manager will support and be the customer advocate responsible for maintaining and continuously improving infrastructure and software. The Service Level Manager will oversee and handle employee issue concerning schedule, performance, time keeping and support for customer questions. Coordinate with the client teams to determine identify, track, and manage to SLA’s and KPI metrics, providing regular status. Able to interpret an extensive variety of technical and non-technical instructions, issues and deal with several abstract and concrete variables providing regular communications to customer and project leads. The Service Level Manager will serve as a key interface with the customer in collecting data and establishing facts to be able to manage and maintain performance standards.
- Coordinate with the client teams to determine work requirements, schedule, resources, and execution plans.
- Develop and deliver metric and progress reports according to contractually required SLAs.
- Complete work in accordance with all service level agreements, risk, compliance, and other relevant guidelines.
- Ensure Client and Internal SLAs are met and reported on based on contractual obligations.
- Design, develop, and implementation of knowledge management in an operational environment (i.e. specifically help desk).
- Communicate with the client and operations team regarding resource needs across projects.
- Drive clear and concise team communication and correspond accordingly with clients.
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management, client teams, team leads and other stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress/intervention and problem solve with client teams, and tech leads appropriately
- Participate in incident and/or escalation management, helping to prioritize issues and resources, communicate to customers and teammates, and facilitate meaningful issue and risk discussions.
- Drive for continuous improvement and feedback at all levels of the organization.
- Follow standard processes within the SLM team and program to ensure consistency for clients and deliverables.
- Develop project plans and track and report on project status including risk escalation and mitigation.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of work experience or 6 years of experience with a High School degree or equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate ability to work independently with little to no management guidance.
- Familiar with the processes of continual improvement in the efficiency & effectiveness of the entire organization through the delivery of performance dashboards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, primarily Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- US Citizen
- Local employees living near a 1901 Location will be asked to come into the office 2 days per week.
- DoD Secret clearance is required prior to start (Interim Secret clearance is acceptable)
- Familiarity with cloud technology environments
- Knowledgeable in Project Management and Coordination.
- ITIL Expert Certification
- Experience with ITSM platforms such as ServiceNow
- Certifications: DoD 8570 IAT Level II baseline certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP) desired
- AWS Cloud Practitioner or Associate level certification desired
- Manage and maintain performance standard to a diverse and varying workforce.
Who Are We?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) prides itself on looking ahead of our competitors for the next wave of IT trends. We provide our employees with training and development opportunities, preparing them for upcoming technical challenges.
With primary office locations in Blacksburg and Reston, VA, our teams support customers from across the United States. Our innovative IT as-a Service delivery model is supported by industry certifications that ensure quality and efficient IT solutions.
We are transforming the delivery of IT services using enterprise managed services that leverage the cloud to securely monitor, manage, and optimize complex IT environments.
The history of automation is what inspired the name of our company. 1901 was the year that another disruptive technology changed the world: the assembly line. Leveraging skills and materials in an efficient manner within a repeatable process that quadrupled output applies to IT services today.
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.