Leidos Security Enterprise Solutions (SES) Operation is looking for a self-motivated Senior Pricing Analyst to support our three (3) business divisions: Ports & Borders, Aviation, and Global Services. In this role, you will leverage your strong background in Pricing as well as your excellent communication and organizational skills to support all aspects of proposal pricing activities. You will serve as liaison between Project Management, Business Development (Sales), Finance, Contracts, Engineering teams and other relevant functional areas to appropriately align the pricing strategy. A successful candidate will need to be able to multi-task, adhere to proposal schedules, and work well with multiple teams to complete cost/price models in an environment with competing priorities.
- Lead the timely development of Commercial and Government proposal pricing and cost volume deliverables in accordance with technical, management, and cost specifications.
- Work closely with Basis of Estimate (BOE) subject matter experts (SME) or project managers to ensure compliant BOEs.
- Manage and coordinate material cost estimates with internal manufacturing or procurement teams.
- Develop and present cost proposal financial data for review by management to include PowerPoint slides and cash flows.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of relevant experience in Pricing and Program Finance. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment, while managing multiple priorities and tasks.
- Excel/modeling skills including use of formulas and pivot tables
- Demonstrate ability to quickly comprehend processes and learn systems / tools.
- Effective interpersonal (written, verbal, and presentation) skills.
- Ability to recognize characteristics of various contract types (FFP, T&M, CPFF)
- Experience pricing Federal government procurement
- Experience pricing International Commercial procurement
- Appreciation for presenting business cases with visuals
- Experience using PROPRICER pricing software
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.