The Dynetics Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Executive Assistant to work in our Huntsville, AL office. This position requires an experienced person with demonstrated office management expertise, demonstrated executive support, superior professional demeanor, and the ability to learn and accomplish a wide variety of day-to-day responsibilities. Key attributes include initiative, MS Office skills, critical thinking to identify and prioritize actions to assist and support multiple senior vice presidents to be successful in functional group level goals.
- Support the following: CFO, CTO, SVP of Business Development and VP of Program Execution for the Dynetics Group.
- Communicate effectively to internal and external participants in writing, on the phone, and in person.
- Interact with executives’ constituents to develop relationship at all levels in order to facilitate communications and schedules.
- Prepare and distribute office correspondence, briefings, weekly activity reports, visit requests and other office documents as required.
- Interface with the other group EAs and corporate EAs to coordinate calendars and ensure meeting coverage.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgement.
- Display mindfulness on how to make their executive’s job easier, especially through managing data flow for key actions and time sensitive activities.
- Organize and deconflict schedules to help the executives maximize their day.
- Schedule internal and external meetings, conferences, town halls (determine meeting logistics, order food, reserve conference rooms, escort visitors, secure A/V assistance) includes both classified and unclassified environments.
- Submitting classified Visit Authorization Requests.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for all interfacing organizations and functions.
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Able to work through complex issues and be able to juggle multiple and competing priorities.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, ensuring details are reflected on the calendar; assemble itineraries/logistics, tracking travel to assist with any changes that occur in route; quickly respond to changing priorities; and research travel
- Prepare expense reports (including international travel and personally owned aircraft).
- Support weekly meetings and action item coordination as required.
- Assist with onboarding new employees including I-9 verification, office space requests, ordering supplies, ordering business cards, etc.
- Process and reconcile purchasing card transactions.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and at least 8-12 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated persistence in following-through with assignees of action items and open issues until each is fully closed, often in a time sensitive environment.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite with particular emphasis on word processing, presentation and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and SharePoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in producing correspondence and status reports for senior and executive managers.
- Demonstrable capabilities to undertake the responsibilities listed in the description.
12+ years’ experience providing administrative assistance to management.
Extensive experience with the following:
- Microsoft Outlook (heavy calendaring with many shifting priorities)
- Concur Travel/Expense
Pay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 - $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.