Here at Leidos, we care deeply about the growth and development of our people. We are seeking a Lead Systems Engineer, to help foster and lead the team. As the Integration Lead, you will apply technical knowledge and project management skills to lead the team in supporting multiple concurrent client integrations with our Enterprise Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) services. You will enjoy learning new concepts and technologies and will brief status and capabilities to technical and non-technical audiences as you support them throughout their integration.
The GEOAxIS system provides Identity, Credential and Access Management for all web applications. GEOAxIS enables online, on-demand, access to NGA GEOINT content based on user’s authoritative attributes/roles. Our Mission is to maintain highly available ICAM services for protecting those critical mission applications across all security domains. The GxNext contract was awarded to Leidos in 2021 and runs until 2031.
In this role, you’ll be the face of GxNext. You’ll work directly with the Consumer Integration team in Chantilly, Virginia to meet deadlines and improve their technical procedures. Day-to-day, you’ll be working with consumers of Gx services all over the world to support their mission activities. You’ll be the POC for Integration stats, briefing program management, and interfacing with the customer directly in Springfield Virginia. This is a Springboard position – giving you the facetime and experience you need to jump into Key Program Leadership!
- Leverage project management skills to manage a client’s integration with our services
- Debug software issues, investigate root causes, and recommend fixes
- Help remove impediments for the team and raise larger issues to the Program Leadership
- Brief Program and/or Customer leadership; Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation
- Perform Linux server administration
- Implement, evolve, and support authentication, Single Sign On (SSO), Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), federation, and cloud infrastructure
- Deploy and operate secure authentication, access management, and Identity as a Service (IDaaS) technologies
- Implement methods, standards, and approaches for describing, analyzing, and documenting an organization's enterprise IT architecture
- Navigate Linux or Windows operating systems using command line interface
- Perform software testing or validation procedures, improving the procedures as needed
- Perform system integration and experience integrating services from different systems
- Lead and train other system engineers as they support client system integrations
- TS Active Clearance, SCI/Poly eligible; Must be a US Citizen
- Active SEC+ Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with 8+ years of relevant work experience or master’s degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and extensive experience working with external
- Demonstrated ability to document processes/ procedures
- Demonstrated experience in strong authentication technologies and protocols (e.g., PKI, S/Mime, SSL)
- Demonstrated experience with network security architecture concepts, including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g., application of defense-in-depth)
- Ability to recognize when the client requires customizations to a standard solution
- Ability to debug software issues, investigate root causes, and recommend fixes
- System administration skills in support of RHEL, SE Linux, Solaris, Windows, Apache, IIS
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), Scrum, and Agile processes
- Knowledge of Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite, including OAM, OID, OVD, OHS
- Knowledge of authentication standards using OAuth, SAML, or PKI
- Knowledge of open standards such as REST, SOAP, JSON, LDAP
- Authentication (AuthN), Authorization (AuthZ), Digital Policy Management (DPM), Entitlement Management (EM), and Authoritative Attributes (AuthA)
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.