At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
The Leidos Civil team is hiring for a Contact Center Program Manager to provide leadership of an existing federal agency omni-channel contact center program. In this role, you will have responsibility for leading program execution and driving enhanced customer experiences by working closely with the Program Management Office (PMO) and other contact center program leaders. The successful candidate will possess strong creativity, communication and collaboration skills as well as be able to adapt to client needs and stay abreast of the latest contact center solutions and services. This position is 100% remote and will require limited travel to support customer operations.
What you’ll do:
- Manage resources, budget, schedule, customer engagement, and ensure high end-user satisfaction.
- Develop SOPs, design and enhance the contact center training curriculum & platform, and knowledge management content and solution.
- Perform detailed analytics using advanced analytical skills and tools, prepare new service implementation plans.
- Manage and maintain contact center implementation projects to drive self-service with new and enhanced systems and tools.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, and 8+ years of experience supporting federal contact center programs leading to strong business acumen in executing government task orders, operations, staff management (including subcontract operations), and budget.
- Expertise in contact center performance measures, customer relationship management, knowledge management, workforce management, quality assurance, data analysis, omnichannel operations, standard operating procedures, and CSR training.
- 5 years of experience interacting with IT personnel to coordinate new solutions and issue resolution.
- Knowledge of contact center technologies, including intelligent IVR, chatbot, live chat, VOIP telephony, ACD, and CRM and associated tools.
A highly qualified candidate will have the following:
- Experience leading omni-channel contact center program operations with both on-premises and work-at-home customer service representatives.
- Knowledge of cloud-based contact center tools as well as self-service solutions such as intelligent IVR and chatbot
- Understanding of knowledge bases and how they are used to support contact center operations.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- PMP Certification
- Knowledge of human centered design and design thinking methodologies
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.