The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Business Functions Admin to work in our Chesapeake, VA office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Gibbs & Cox Division manage external communications and tradeshow events. In this mission we are focused on promoting and growing the Gibbs & Cox brand.
- Manage external branding and promotional communications including website, newsletters, webinars, and social media
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan
- Creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics
- Monitor trends and company performance in website content, social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
- Recommend and maintain website updates
- Plan, lead, and track annual conference and tradeshow plan for Gibbs & Cox Division, including budgets and actuals
- Plan, lead, and track annual conference and tradeshow plan, including budgets and actuals
- Facility Manager of Chesapeake office responsible for site operation, maintaining site specific information, and supporting program teams
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years experience in an appropriate field of study
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Works in an organized fashion with high levels of attention to detail and situational awareness
- Excellent MS Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong analytical skills, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Social Media platforms
- Experience with Wordpress
- Degree, diploma, or certificate of competency in digital / online marketing
- General knowledge of ships, boats, and other maritime vessels
- Experience with MS Access
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.