Leidos currently has an opening for an All-Source Analyst to support a challenging and rewarding program within the Northern Virginia area. This position requires a TS/SCI clearance w/polygraph. The All-Source Analyst will leverage and manipulate formulas in Microsoft Excel to analyze data. The Analyst will use a variety of analytical principles, concepts and methodologies to produce all-source intelligence products and target development packages. The Analyst will read and process intelligence reports from all disciplines (HUMINT, SIGINT and Technical data), as well as follow directions as presented to them in a daily briefing. The Analyst will present collected data to the customer during in-person briefings. The Analyst will leverage Palantir to create packages.
- Candidates must be comfortable briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly
- Candidates are required to be able to review and process intelligence reports from all disciplines (HUMINT, SIGINT, and Technical data)
- Candidates are required to have experience working with bulk targeting data
- Experience working with DOMEX (captured or exploited material)
- Candidates are required to have experience in or a working knowledge of SIGINT and targeting tools (Data Xplorer, Palantir, etc).
- Candidates must have previous experience manipulating spreadsheets and applying formulas in Excel
- Candidates are required to have an understanding of Boolean search methodologies
- Candidates must understand selectors and have experience analyzing cable traffic
- Strong communication skills are necessary in order to effectively communicate with management team
- A Bachelor’s degree + 4 years of experience is required, or a Master’s degree + a minimum of 2 years of applicable experience is required. Experience may be exchanged for degree.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.