The Intelligence Group is seeking an ISSO with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Fort Meade, MD area. You will enjoy great benefits such as 4 or more weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave. This position is eligible for up to a 50k bonus.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
Click here to learn how this program “Delivers Mission Success!” and a list of all our amazing opportunities
Support the customer project teams as a member of the Security Team as a Senior ISSO. Duties could include:
· Perform regular audits of Information Systems (IS), including review of system audit logs, compliance scan results, and other continuous monitoring reports
· Assist the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) in preparing the IS for periodic reaccreditation and/or reauthorization
· Assist with the evaluation of changes or additions to the IS within the facility, work with the ISSM to determine security relevance, and make recommendations for approval or denial to the ISSM.
· Ensure the implementation of security measures in accordance with Agency policies and ISSM’s guidance.
· Identify and document any unique threats to the Information Systems
· Perform periodic Risk Assessments of the Information Systems using Enterprise tools
· Register the IS with appropriate organizational program/management offices
· Assist with the implementation of facility procedures, under the direction of the ISSM, to include media handling, security incident handling, IS User Briefings, and IS security reviews and audits
· Provide general technical support to users and general system administrator support
· At least eight (8) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline
· At least 5 years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, QA, risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid- to large-scale
· IAT I level certification
· A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience.
A TS/SCI Polygraph level clearance
· Experience as an ISSO/ISSE with emphasis on Defense-in-Depth principles, network and enterprise security architecture
· Experience in IA/ISSE, Defense-in-Depth Principles and technology including access control, authorization, identification and authentication PKI, Network Security Architecture
· Experience applying the principles of the NIST 800-53 including the procedures in the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
· Extensive knowledge of the NSA Certification and Accreditation requirements, process, and tools; ITD Governance Process; Acquisition Security Processes; demonstrated understanding of various IT Architectures, software applications, and operating systems
· Familiarity with STE/STN requirements
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment with other highly skilled individuals
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.