Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Pricing Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber, and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
- You must be a self-starter capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to prioritize tasking.
- Manage and perform complex cost proposal processes and create deliverable to ensure timely delivery and compliance with best practice standards.
- Responsible for managing a wide portfolio of proposals for existing Dynetics contracts.
- Develop and prepare pricing schedules and cost volumes in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROMs), etc.
- Serve as the main pricing point of contact for Government or Other Transactional Authority proposal activity.
- Work with management to assist in developing and implementing price strategies. May participate in contract negotiations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or related business field and a minimum of 8 years of prior experience in Pricing.
- Prior experience supporting cost proposals, including government, FAR-based proposals.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel with a firm understanding of advanced formulas and pivot tables.
- Able to work well in a team setting and able to ask for help when the need arises
- Maintains current knowledge of the industry and pricing trends.
- This position is available for 100% remote workplace opportunity, travel may be required (less than 10%) to various locations to support programs and customers.
- Experience with ProPricer software is a plus
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.