Telework is allowed but you should live within commuting distance to Huntsville, AL for travel to this site as proposal demands require.
- Manage performance reviews, career development, training and instruction, work product review, and responsibility for the completion of the proposal.
- Assist the Director of Dynetics Pricing with the daily operation of the team’s pricing responsibilities
- Manage a team of direct reports, including reviewing their work, instructing them on how to properly construct their proposals, teaching & training them to grow their skillset, actively planning their career development, and conducting quarterly performance discussions and annual reviews
- Be the lead Pricer on some of the company’s largest and most complex proposals, and as necessary, brief senior management on the opportunity
- Review RFPs to ascertain the bid requirements and ensure total compliance
- Ensure the team’s compliance with the Dynetics Cost Estimating System Manual
- Interface with our internal and external customers, conduct meetings, gather information, develop best-practices and business cases, model what-if scenarios and find solutions to complex problems
- Provide strategic thought leadership on capture efforts, leading to increased pWin
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of experience in Pricing. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience as team lead / manager
- Must have experience in government contracting proposal development, RFP analysis, cost volume development
- Has exceptional Excel skills, knowledge of pricing templates / software
- Must be comfortable in a deadline driven environment, flexibility to occasionally work nights and weekends as needed in order to complete the proposal on time.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Excellent communication skills, be highly detail oriented, a motivated self-starter,
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to analyze and shred an RFP, be able to work both independently and as part of a team, adept at multitasking and not easily frustrated at being interrupted or switching back and forth between tasks
- A natural leader who enjoys teaching and training others, able to model business cases and what-if scenarios, comfortable in both one-on-one and large group settings
- Willing to take ownership of any situation and do whatever is required to see a project through to completion. Knowledge of Pro Pricer a definite plus.
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.