Leidos has a career opening for an Information Assurance (IA) / Cybersecurity Engineer onsite at the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), Fort Campbell, KY.
• Support the implementation and administration of information security policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure the protection of systems, applications, and data on tactical and development networks.
• Provide professional security services for IA/Cybersecurity in accordance with US Government (USG), Department of Defense (DoD), Department of the Army (DA), and US Army Forces Command (FORSCOM) policies and guidelines.
• Provide the necessary support to monitor and ensure compliance with information security policies, procedures and regulatory requirements including assistance with internal auditing, reporting, technical reviews, and identification of security risks.
• Provide technical assistance in support of Cybersecurity inspections and Site Assistance Visits (SAV).
• Assist with drafting, reviewing, editing, and recommending guidance for Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures (TTP), Plan Of Action and Milestones (POA&M), Army Portfolio Management System (APMS), and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
• Support the Risk Management Framework (RMF) authorization process, utilizing the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system.
• Bachelor's degree and 1+ years of prior relevant experience; additional related experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Must meet DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II or higher (Security+ certification or higher).
• 1+ years of experience in IA/Cybersecurity.
• Must have an active DoD Secret Security clearance.
• Experience in performing risk assessment, IT audits, security planning, systems accreditation and policy development.
• Experience complying with USG, DoD, and DA regulations and preparing for responding to information security audits and questionnaires.
• Understanding of related information technology (e.g. firewalls, VPN, virtualization, DLP, etc) and physical security assets.
• Knowledge of domain structures, user authentication, data encryption, access audits and end-user security best practices.
Pay Range:Pay Range $53,300.00 - $82,000.00 - $110,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.