At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is seeking experienced Data Analyst personnel for our client’s operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland area. Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to management and analysis of security policy and operations.
Primary Responsibilities: Data Analyst
- Performing in-depth technical studies requiring specialized skills or knowledge.
- Performs statistical data analysis of information requested from and provided by ODNI and the IC
- Organizes intelligence data in an effective manner to increase data driven decision making and access, using cutting edge analytic models, to provide the most rigorous and consolidated insight into all analytic product lines and decision making processes
- Conducts comparison and trend analysis of IC data industry to identify external trends and data points
- Initiates drafts of mandated reports to accurately describe performed analyses, prepares initial responses to inquiries, prepares executive level presentations utilizing data and research, coordinates data requests through formal processes, and supports ad hoc data meetings
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Demonstrated experience in performing data analysis and modeling on an independent basis
- Demonstrated experience in developing and applying quantitative methods to find patterns and relationships in large data sets using statistical and graphical packages
- Ability to translate complex, technical, or analytic findings into an easily understood narrative—tell a story with the graphical, verbal or written form
- Demonstrated 10 years expertise in supporting quantitative and analytical efforts
- Bachelors or advanced degree in relevant fields such as statistics, mathematics, comp sci, physical science, economics or engineering (may be substituted with additional years (above 10) of relevant experience
- At least 12 years work experience related to the technical requirement
- At least 5 years working with or in the IC
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.