Leidos seeks a strategic, analytical, and creative Web Content Manager to help administrate a flagship website for the U.S. Department of Justice. Leverage your web insights to develop tactics that maximize content and overall site engagement for public safety stakeholders throughout the United States.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure the entire content lifecycle is supported, from intake or production to publishing, curation and measurement, to deliver sustainable content that resonates with stakeholders and aligns with client objectives.
- Manage, review, write and edit content that is engaging, accurate, and optimized for search engines.
- Support and promote a unified content strategy that aligns with diverse organizational goals and audiences.
- Manage an editorial calendar.
- Conduct regular website audits to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to content owners.
- Work with other multi-disciplinary team members to ensure all website content is consistent with the company's brand and messaging.
- Monitor website analytics to measure the effectiveness of website initiatives and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with a team of writers, editors, and content owners—providing feedback and guidance to ensure all content meets the organizational style guidelines.
- Coordinate website visual design, information architecture and navigation as necessary.
- Support consistent web governance policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with technical team to troubleshoot website technical issues.
- Ensure content meets relevant accessibility and plain language standards.
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following:
- More than four years of experience in web content management, web design, or related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to adapt tone and style to various audiences.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience using analytical skills, with the ability to use data to make informed decisions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a complex and growing environment.
- Experience using content management systems (CMS), such as WordPress or Drupal.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Strategic thinker with a passion for creating compelling content that drives results.
- The ability to successfully obtain a DOJ-issued Public Trust clearance.
Not required, but additional education, certifications, and/or experience will be considered a plus:
- Knowledge of Section 508
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- U.S. Web Design Standards.
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $91,000.00 - $122,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.