The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos has an opening for a Senior Training Manager. The successful candidate will provide enterprise-wide training support to an operational government customer within the Intelligence Community. The Senior Training Manager ensures the operations staff successfully performs all duties with tools and other future systems that will be delivered throughout the contract. The Training Manager will manage a combination of training projects and special projects for the program management team. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Responsible for developing all program training materials
- Executing hands-on engagements at the National IC Operations Center and the National Space Defense Center
- Ensure operational readiness prior to any DSC/I&W system delivery
- Ensure all training contractual requirements are met
- Train and lead other program support staff
- Lead and facilitate training outcomes with program teams
- Identify opportunities for improvement to the training processes
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) with Polygraph security clearance required
- Requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 10+ years of prior relevant experience
- Experience in Systems Engineering and Integration
- Ability to manage multiple technical publications programs for complex systems
- Experience identifying needs of organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and constructively as part of a team
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.