Leidos Corporate FP&A Group has an immediate need for a Senior Finance System Analyst to join our team. This is an exciting role with high visibility across all groups and has regular access to senior leadership. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining the company’s Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) tool, Insight. This role reports up through the SVP of Corporate FP&A.
Please note that this is a hybrid (partial telework) role and you are expected to live within commuting distance to Reston - VA.
- Maintain the company’s planning and forecasting tool (Insight) and maintain the integrity of enterprise-wide data model.
- Support the company’s overall planning and forecasting process by ensuring the Insight Planning Application operates smoothly.
- Guide design decisions and system configurations to meet planning and forecasting process requirements.
- Maintain the rates and allocations logic required to meet our compliance and regulatory obligations (e.g. ensure auditability of the Forward Pricing Rate Proposal).
- Develop the hierarchical structures required to accommodate small and large-scale changes to the company which may result from reorganizations, M&A, divestitures, and integrations.
- Develop and implement stronger data governance controls to ensure that data movement across sub-applications is coherent and achieves their required reporting outcomes.
- Support the end-to-end requirement gathering, design, development, testing, and delivery of exciting new enhancements to the Insight Planning Application. Help define and set enhancement priority.
- Support the leaders throughout the company with in-depth financial analysis, modeling, and data visualization. Create and present analyses and reports that proactively identify errors and deficiencies, drive process improvements, and evaluate system configuration and general functionality.
- Serve as a liaison between Corporate FP&A and key system stakeholders including the Global Consolidations and Intercompany, Group Finance, Enterprise System Transformation, and CIO teams. And help drive FP&A community engagement through the delivery of trainings, lunch and learns, and workshops.
- Bachelor's degree and 8-12 years of relevant experience in financial systems analysis.
- Strong understanding of and experience with Oracle EPM Tools (Hyperion & Smart View).
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, financial statements, and financial analysis.
- Advanced excel skills, able to manage large data sets and complex models.
- Must be able to balance priorities, seek clarity for ambiguity, and communicate effectively.
- Familiarity with the Costpoint ERP.
- Oracle Analytic Cloud experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.