The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos has an opening for a Systems Engineering Integrator. The successful candidate will provide enterprise-wide systems engineering and integration support to an operational government customer within the Intelligence Community. This position manages projects and processes with minimal oversight and provides input to new products, processes or standards in operational plans in order to implement customer integrations and/or objectives. The candidate will be required to possess demonstrable technical skills and the ability to work constructively and collaboratively across multiple functional and technical areas to achieve a positive impact on explicitly stated and implicit program goals.
*This position is contingent upon contract award
The Systems Engineering Integrator will be responsible for:
- Provide proactive systems engineering and integration support to assess, plan, coordinate, schedule and implement projects from inception through system transition.
- Manage system integration projects and provide reliable data to the customer enabling them to make informed decisions regarding the installation, integration checkout and test of operational system modifications and upgrades.
- Communicate with many levels within the program, other contractor and government stakeholders and work to positively influence at an operational level regarding policies, procedures and practices.
- This role will perform systems engineering and integration on state-of-the-art systems in a dense and dynamic environment
- Requires frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Must be able to work either independently or in a team environment
- Provide, maintain and supply tradecraft, systems knowledge to enable successful operations
- Support the product verification process
- Support strategic planning and collaboration as necessary
- Support the integration of government systems and provide training assistance on tools and collection
- Requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 2+ years of prior relevant experience
- Systems installation, integration and test experience
- Excellent Systems Engineering technical abilities and project management skills
- Requirements analysis demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in team environment (Government, Military, SETA, and Contractor)
- RFC impact review and assessment experience
- Understanding of cross site and enterprise level planning and implementation practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Broad knowledge of project management.
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively with leaders across the site
- Ability to conduct efficient, organized systems processing and analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
- U.S. Citizenship
- Experience with Customer NSIS and/or rapid delivery methods
- Excellent customer relationships
- Experience working across contract and location boundaries
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence beneficial
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.