To infinity and beyond! We won’t stop at helping NASA land on the moon and we are in it for future endeavors into space. Leidos is seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to support our NASA IT Division comprised of two programs – End-User Services and Technology (NEST) program and Advanced Enterprise Global Information Technology Solutions (AEGIS) program both based in Huntsville, AL. The NASA IT Division provides supports to NASA’s Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) and provides next generation, innovation-driven solutions that support the end-user community as well as digital modernization at the Agency. The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will work with the NASA IT leadership team to develop and implement HR programs by identifying HR strategies that support near and long-term business objectives. The successful candidate will identify opportunities for HR to engage effectively with management, demonstrate HR value by aligning to business objectives, and support change management activities. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coaching and consulting; developing selection and retention strategies; and delivering on HR programs (e.g. Performance Management, Talent Management, Compensation, Rewards and Recognition, Compliance, etc).
- The successful candidate must be proactive in identifying resources/strategies and formulating actionable recommendations/options for leadership.
- Must be able to effectively influence and communicate.
- This position will work with Corporate Centers of Expertise (COEs) and other functions needed to support the assigned client base.
- The successful candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, perform in depth analysis of programs and policies, and possess the interpersonal skills necessary to interact with employees, and all levels of leadership.
- They must be highly ethical, responsive to client needs, demonstrate strong business acumen, and maintain customer satisfaction levels regarding HR support.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, partnering, and influencing with all levels of management
- Ability to build and leverage enduring relationships
- Demonstrated experience in conducting investigations to include information and data gathering, analyzing information, and validating conclusions
- Experience leading a workforce through a changing environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills using HR applications (Workday and Deltek), HR reporting and Microsoft Office Training background preferred
- Highly effective communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a remote/virtual environment
- Prior experience supporting a Service Contract Act (SCA) Wage Determined (WD) workforce preferred
- Prior experience providing HR support to an expatriate population preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8-10 years of experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.