At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Technical Support Analysts (TSAs) to serve as Enterprise IT Support Officers (EITSOs) for a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. We are hiring for multiple positions ranging in skill level from Developmental to Expert, with work locations at a variety of government buildings in Northern Virginia, which may include McLean, Reston, Herndon, Chantilly, and Warrenton.
This positions require a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance. We do not have the ability to sponsor candidates for clearance processing.
Technical Support Analyst Enterprise IT Support Officers (TSA/EITSOs) provide technical support and customer service to the client organization's users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes). TSA/EITSOs utilize their specialized depth and breadth of experience to perform a variety of tasks depending on their specific assignment. Typical duties may include but are not limited to:
- Answering questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures, typically from within a call center
- Collaborating with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems
- Maintaining a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems
- Performing routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression
- Using existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
- Receiving instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Utilizing conceptual knowledge of practices and procedures within a particular area of expertise
- Applying general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- Solving routine problems using existing procedures and standard practices
- Working within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanging basic information, asking questions and checking for understanding
- Communicating with colleagues, management, and clients to exchange accurate information
- Answering questions and resolving technical problems related to computer hardware, software, network, systems, applications, accesses, and telecommunications systems via telephone or self-service tools
Candidates selected for higher skill level positions will have duties of increasing complexity and responsibility commensurate with their experience, this may include but is not limited to:
- Interpreting internal/external business issues and recommend best practices
- Solving complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Working independently, with guidance only in the most complex situations
- Utilizing their expertise in a specialized area and general knowledge of related areas
- Interpreting internal/external challenges and recommend best practices to improve services
- Impacting the achievement of client, operational, project, or service objectives
- Communicating complex concepts, anticipating potential objections or influences and working to achieve consensus
- May lead, train, or mentor more junior team members, however this is not a supervisory position
- May lead functional teams or projects
- May lead teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
Some TSA/EITSO positions may require the ability to conduct specific physical tasks, such as:
- The ability to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- The ability to move/traverse within and between client buildings and offices
- The ability to maintain computers or other equipment which may be located under desks, in server closets, or other difficult to access locations
- The ability to constantly operate a computer and/or other office productivity equipment
- The ability to move Audio/Visual or other IT/computer equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
All positions require a current and active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance. Specific educational and work experience required for each skill level are listed below, in some instances higher levels of education may be substituted for years of work experience.
- Developmental (TSA/EITSO I): BA/BS and some applicable work experience
- Full Performance (TSA/EITSO II): BA/BS and 2+ years of applicable work experience
- Senior (TSA/EITSO III): BA/BS and 4+ years of applicable work experience
- Expert (TSA/EITSO IV): BA/BS and 7+ years of applicable work experience
- Experience working in a technical help desk role
- Experience with data transfer services
- Experience with ServiceNow, ITSM, ITBM
- Experience managing projects
- IAT certification
- ITIL Foundation certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.