The Defense Group at Leidos is seeking a Material Control Specialist for the Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Support Program. The ATE Support program provides automated test capability for Circuit Assemblies of the PATRIOT, THAAD, and other systems. Customers include the U.S. Army Aviation & Missile Command (AMCOM), NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA), and Missile Defense Agency (MDA). The Material Control team is responsible for the flow of raw materials and finished goods from receipt at our warehouse, to production, and shipment.
- Use Costpoint Materials Management applications (receiving and issue functions).
- Inspect material upon receipt for damage-in-transit; verify goods received against receipt documentation.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders (Operations Manager, Material Planner, Hardware Engineer) for assistance when evidence of damage is present or material discrepancies are discovered.
- Process goods receipt in Costpoint; physically store goods in selected location.
- Issue material from Costpoint to Manufacturing Orders (MO) or to a Project; physically move goods from selected storage location to MO or designated project.
- Process location transfers in Costpoint; physically move corresponding material from losing storage location to gaining storage location.
- Perform inventory cycle counts.
- Run Costpoint reports and inquiries as required (inventory transaction history, reservation pick lists, stock status, part inventory, serial/lot information).
- Package and crate materials and finished goods for shipment to customer locations.
- Prepare shipping documentation (DD Form 1149, Certificate of Conformity) and provide Notice of Availability to customer stakeholders to coordinate transportation.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a active DoD Secret security clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret clearance after starting in the position.
- Ability to use material management applications within an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Ability to package material for shipment and prepare shipping documentation.
- Able to visually inspect items for completeness or damage.
- Able to safely lift minimum of 25 lbs.
- Able to safely operate material handling equipment.
- Fluent in the English language including the ability to read, write, and comprehend relevant logistics documentation.
- 1 or more years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience using Costpoint material management applications.
- Material handling equipment experience.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.
Pay Range:Pay Range $27,300.00 - $42,000.00 - $56,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.