Here at Leidos, we care deeply about the growth and development of our people. We are seeking a Marketing Engineer create supporting assets to educate and facilitate adoption of our mission critical Enterprise Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) services program. As the Marketing Communications Professional, you will lead User Outreach become a subject matter expert to educate stakeholders through monthly educational briefings, forums, etc. about our cybersecurity services and how to use them. You will work cross-functionally to create materials to drive understanding and facilitate adoption of our services and capabilities. You will also enable the feedback loop from our customers to help shape our backlog of future product improvement efforts.
GEOAxIS provides ICAM services for web applications on all security domains. GEOAxIS enables online, on-demand, access to NGA GEOINT content based on user’s authoritative attributes/roles. Our Mission is to maintain highly available ICAM services for protecting those critical mission applications across all security domains. The GxNext contract was awarded to Leidos in 2021 and runs until 2031.
As a Marketing Communications Professional, you’ll be the face of GxNext. Day-to-day, you’ll work in Chantilly, Virginia alongside cross-functional members of the team to meet deadlines and support consumers of GEOAxIS services all over the world!
- Work collaboratively to create, plan, and execute effective marketing campaigns and material conveying the value and benefits of our services and capabilities
- Create strategies to strengthen brand identity, awareness, and reputation
- Provide strategic planning and execution for the group ensuring all campaigns, marketing communications, and user guides are delivered timely
- Ability to take ownership of projects from beginning to end
- Create and release user-facing communications to include newsletter articles, new product release notes, ad hoc announcements
- Develop and maintain user guides, detailed services and capabilities descriptions, data flows, and interface descriptions
- Prepare and present the latest baseline updates during user outreach sessions
- Develop various on-demand socialization, training, and integration resources (videos, slick sheets, tri-fold pamphlets, etc.)
- Maintain a consumer engagement website illustrating how consumer applications can use our services
- Continuous learning of our enterprise ICAM system, capabilities, and the open-standards and technologies applied
- Collaborate with Systems Engineers and developers to become familiar with our systems, processes and products
- Create user-facing knowledgebase materials such as master list of integrated consumers and metrics
- Coordinate feedback sessions with internal stakeholders to determine needs for User Experience (UX) improvement
- B.S. degree or equivalent work experience with 8+ years of relevant work experience or Masters degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- Active TS clearance, SCI/Poly eligible; must be a US citizen
- Demonstrated experience writing user-focused knowledgebase materials
- Demonstrated experience creating marketing materials (presentations, videos, etc.), describing technical capabilities, or as a key contributor to a marketing campaign
- Demonstrated experience presenting information to diverse audiences
- Experience creating training/education material (i.e., videos)
- Demonstrated experience organizing and leading software usability testing
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with common Agile practices
- Demonstrated familiarity with one or more of the following ICAM concepts/standards:
- LDAP or MS Active Directory
- PKI and TLS/SSL
- OAuth 2.0
- OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Demonstrated familiarity with system administration concepts in support of RHEL, SE Linux, Windows, Apache
- Demonstrated familiarity with system administration concepts in Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite (OAM and OUD) or similar ICAM products
- Demonstrated familiarity in identity management and governance, including single sign-on, identity federation, or enterprise directory architecture and design
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.