Leidos has a need for a Cisco Identity Services Engineer with a background in configuring, using, and maintaining the AFRICOM Cisco ISE platform. Able to provide advanced ISE capabilities to ensure secure solutions within the AFRICOM zero trust architecture; provide insight, knowledge, and engineering support to integration of ISE as a key component of the AFRICOM ZTA solution; advance knowledge of ISE interface and interaction with other security packages, end user workstations and server environment.
Skills we would like to see;
- Extensive experience supporting an enterprise Cisco ISE environment
- Creating and applying policy and policy based rules
- Providing customized views, reporting for various user groups
- Engineering support including install, operate, configure, optimize, and maintain the Cisco Identify Services (ISE) tool for the enterprise; provide network engineering expertise to deploy Cisco ISE network access control features
What we will need from you:
- BS in Engineering/Technical Discipline and 3 years recent specialized or AA/AS +5 years recent specialized or a major cert +7 years recent specialized or years of recent specialized experience
- Top Secret clearance
- IAT II Cert, e.g. Security+
- Cisco Certified Specialist - Security or CCNP preferred
Why join us? Perks include:
• Paid relocation to/from OCONUS location
• Overseas living allowance(s) -HOLA and COLA
• Foreign Earned Income Tax Exemption
• Benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance; paid time off; 401k with company match; etc.
• Base access (Exchange, dining, post office, commissary access, etc.)
• Thriving Expat Community to discover Germany, Europe and more!
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.