Department of Defense Account Management and front-line technician working onsite within a Customer Sensitive Compartment Information Facility, SCIF.
First level contact representative responsible for overseeing user account assignment and implementation in a time sensitive work environment.
Assist users to ensure account access and maximize uptime to application.
Primary interaction with customers will be through written communication: e-mail, chat capabilities, or application portal. Direct interaction with customer via phone system may be required.
Continuous Improvement environment where technicians will be expected to verify user experiences and provide input to refine processes that will improve customer experiences and drive increased application adoption.
Performance is measured by individual contribution and quality of work as well as team interaction and collaboration.
- US Citizen who can maintain required DoD Security clearance.
- Must have or be able to reactivate a Department of Defense Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information clearance, DoD TS/SCI
- High School diploma or GED with 3 years professional work experience
- Proficient in creating technical documentation & diagrams using Visio or similar
- Ability to work in a Sensitive Compartment Information Facility, SCIF.
- Available to work non-standard business hours including weekends or holidays as needed.
- Prior work experience in a customer service or help desk environment
- Willingness to adhere to Federal COVID mandates.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Experience working in a ticketing system.
- Prior SCIF work experience.
- Active or ability to reactivate a DoD TS/SCI Counterintelligence Polygraph clearance, DoD TS/SCI with CI poly.
- Bachelors degree with 1-3 years professional work experience
- Industry certifications such as ITIL V4, CompTIA A+, or related
- Experience working in and contributing to a Continuous Improvement work environment
- Prior experience working in high energy and fast paced work environment
- Someone who thrives in a team atmosphere and can keep their cool when work volume surges
Pay Range:Pay Range $39,650.00 - $61,000.00 - $82,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.