Leidos is seeking a Systems Engineering Technical Trainer who is responsible for technical training and documentation development and technical instruction in support of Air Traffic Management Systems developed and fielded by Leidos. This will require technical coordination with counterparts in Systems Engineering, Software and Test organizations. The primary location is the Gaithersburg Maryland, but remote work from a home office is acceptable. The primary systems will be in the Air Traffic Management domain.
• Develop and deliver a technical training course for ATM systems developed by Leidos.
• Provide technical oversight of other training products being developed by another contractor on the program.
• Perform technical training development, and instruction for Air Traffic Management Systems fielded by Leidos.
• Establish and maintain a direct working relationship with FAA training representatives responsible for the FAA systems fielded by Leidos.
• Requires Bachelors of Science degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior experience in the Air Traffic Management domain.
• Demonstrated direct experience developing and implementing large scale operation and maintenance training programs for the FAA in the Air Traffic Management Domain
• Experience with the training design process using a Systems Approach to training documented in FAA Standard 028C.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently at a customer facility.
• Technical background in the maintenance of FAA or equivalent radar, NAVAID, and/or automation systems.
• Considerable technical training development and instructional experience associated with the maintenance of FAA or equivalent radar, NAVAID, and/or automation systems.
• Training development using Articulate Storyline web based training authoring system or equivalent.
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.