Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group is seeking Workflow Managers with web development / administration experience for a position located at Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) VA. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
- Assists with aligning processes and technology to enable information analyst information sharing and organizational production.
- Creates and manages custom workflows (encompassing filters, searches, dashboard creation / population, etc.) and collaborates with internal / external mission partners to accomplish network account assignments, accesses, data posting, and resolution of trouble calls.
- Compiles metric-driven reports on organization performance and helps data strategy improvements regarding data search, discovery, storage, and retrieval in compliance with Enterprise Process Management System (EPMS) business practices.
- Assists in the creation of short- and long-term strategies for data maintenance and upgrades.
- Develops user-training materials and facilitate training.
- Experience / familiarity with Jira / Confluence is required.
Note: This is a contingent job posting for openings as they arise within the program.
Basic / Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 + years of relevant intelligence experience with management experience OR an Associate’s Degree and 10 years of relevant intelligence experience with management experience.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and demonstrated problem-solving experience.
- Capable of working autonomously or in collaboration with collocated and remote users.
- Must have a current TS/SCI Security Clearance .
- Successful completion of Jira Administration course (ACP- 100) and experience in user access, admin control, dashboard / confluence page creation and maintenance / updates.
- Familiarity / practical experience with AF Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) operating systems, ISR domains, open source intelligence and all source analysis is highly desired.
- Familiarity / practical experience with applicable AF Policy and Guidance and AF staff actions and coordination.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.