The Dynetics-Leidos group is seeking a highly motivated Security Analyst to join our team in a classified environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and securing classified information systems, as well as ensuring compliance with security protocols and regulations. This is an exciting opportunity to serve within an established Information Security team under the direction of the Information System Security Manager (ISSM).
This role may include a combination of duties to protect information and maintain security controls for an entire system, site, or program to reduce risk.
- Resolving user issues in a timely manner.
- Performing appropriate system preparation and maintenance.
- Ensuring compliance with government requirements.
- Conducting security patching and configuration efforts.
- Supporting system maintenance efforts.
- Working with others and independently.
- Effectively communicate (written and verbal) with others.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Ability to obtain DoD 8570 compliant certification.
- A working knowledge of Windows-based Information Systems with basic experience with LINUX operating systems.
- Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC) account management.
- The qualified candidate shall have excellent customer service skills and the ability to work independently, prioritize, schedule, and complete multiple tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years of prior relevant experience.
- Extensive training or experience with Windows-based Information Systems with a working knowledge of LINUX operating systems.
- Vulnerability assessment and analysis experience utilizing SCAP, ACAS/NESSUS and DISA STIGs.
- Experience with DoD implementation of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and governing directives (NIST, CNSS, DCSA, etc.).
- Familiarity with the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency Assessment and Authorization Manual (DAAPM).
Pay Range:Pay Range $53,300.00 - $82,000.00 - $110,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.