The Intelligence Group at Leidos is seeking a qualified candidate that is looking for a challenge and interested in working in a team environment. This position is on a future contract and the majority of the work will be performed M-F. Candidates must be willing to work in the Augusta, GA area.
The Senior Mentor shall provide on-site and 24/7/365 real-time mentoring support, develop working aids, maintain currency records for operators, course curriculum, and training references; provide the DoD government client with advice for job qualification standards; maintain currency by supporting real-world SIGINT mission; and instruct platform-training courses in the area of active geolocation operations.
- Five (5) years of operation experience within the last seven (7) years producing precision geolocation solutions of known actionable personal communication devices (PCDs) using Aerial Precision Geolocation (APG) with DoD customer, one of the Service Cryptologic Elements, or another government intelligence agency (as a government employee or as a contractor).
- Current instructor certification in one or more active geolocation technologies (i.e. 2G, 3G, CDMA, and WiFi) is required.
- It is highly desired that each contractor obtain multiple instructor certifications over a period of time.
- As a team, all of the aforementioned instructor certifications must be obtained.
- Instructor Evaluator certification in one (1) or more technologies is highly desirable.
- Remote Airborne Active Geolocation of the following:
- GSM utilizing resident DoD client sources and applications
- CDMA utilizing resident DoD client sources and applications
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standard 802.11 Wireless Fidelity (WiFi)
- UMTS, LTE 4G, or EVDO
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.