Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Project Integrator to support an enterprise IT program for an Intelligence Community client. The Project Integrator will provide integration support for various phases of implementation within a client’s IT-oriented office whose aim is to revolutionize analysis through the creation and support of tools which enable analysts to find relevant information more effectively, helping them to identify connections in data. The office also provides IT consultation services to help various customers achieve their strategic goals. To that end, we require technical support for a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software platform that provides natural language processing (NLP). While the software vendor is responsible for developing and customizing the application itself, the client requires systems integration support for various phases of implementation, including operations and maintenance.
The Project Integrator’s primary responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Eliciting application requirements from stakeholders,
- Collaborating with local and community end users,
- Collaborating with the client and its software development partner,
- Incorporating requirements into the application development plan,
- Supporting the client’s artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) tool development environment,
- Providing end user support,
- Conducting administrative oversight and coordination activities related to user acceptance testing of the client’s AI/ML tool,
- Supporting the Agile subject matter experts, system engineers, and software developers in managing requirements, technical exchanges, and deployment scheduling,
- Developing and maintaining program documentation to include outreach engagements, demos, training and rollout materials via online repository,
- Establishing and monitoring satisfaction of metrics using Tableau and Kibana systems,
- Collaborating with the IT training group to develop, refine, and execute customized training,
- Working with application end users, soliciting feedback and capturing survey results and user needs to be translated into software and program requirements,
- Utilizing JIRA project management software and the Book of Work model to apply analytic value criteria to evaluate application requirements in the Agile environment
- Overseeing and coordinating application testing and user acceptance testing activities including the development of a smoke testing checklist.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance,
- Demonstrated experience managing requirements in an Agile environment,
- Demonstrated experience translating user needs into requirements for developers and technologists,
- Demonstrated experience guiding, integrating, and using Tableau and Kibana to generate system metrics for gauging software usage and user behavior patterns,
- Demonstrated experience using JIRA project management software,
- Demonstrated experience with program documentation activities such as creating, drafting, and reviewing documentation,
- Demonstrated experience supporting areas such as concept development, system specifications, technical exchanges, requirements generation, metrics, and deployment decisions,
- Demonstrated experience resolving problems, to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems,
- Demonstrated experience supporting project managers, subject matter experts, and the Client by planning projects, developing contingencies, and producing schedules,
- Demonstrated experience applying coordination and collaboration skills in a work environment,
- Demonstrated experience working across organizational boundaries.
- Demonstrated experience working in the client’s analytic mission area, specifically involving research on analyst user needs,
- Demonstrated experience with the client’s Project Management Framework,
- Demonstrated experience conducting application adoption activities with the client and its partners,
- Demonstrated experience with the client’s technologies, specifically tools and applications used for analysis,
- Demonstrated experience managing and updating the rollout strategy, communication, and clients application for the clients office,
- Demonstrated experience providing administrative oversight for the clients application reference,
- Demonstrated experience with the client’s application UI and querying data,
- Demonstrated experience assisting with user access management and tracking client application production environment via the client’s entitlement management service and LDAP,
- Demonstrated experience evaluating system and user metrics using Matomo, visualizing through customized Tableau and Kibana dashboards,
- Demonstrated experience supporting the client’s overall AI strategy and AI/ML activities across the client’s office.
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.