Are you seeking a new and challenging position supporting a complex program in the Cyberspace realm, which implements the latest technology? This is an exciting time to contribute to a mission-critical program with lasting impactful results. Leidos is currently looking to add a Systems Engineer to a growing Agile development program. The SE will work closely with an Agile team of software developers, Subject Matter Experts, and analysts to perform requirements derivation and refinement. The SE will aid in backlog grooming, clearing roadblocks, and reporting progress to ensure features are added or improved during the sprint. The SE will support the development of an end-to-end data processing architecture and deliver presentations and demonstrations to the customer. The candidate must be a proactive, self-starter with technical leadership and communication skills.
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for Agile operation
- Demonstrating the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing inefficiencies
- Reviewing Agile manual operations and automating processes wherever possible, including permission and configuration changes
- Participating in incident management and root cause analyses
- Coordinating and communicating within the team and customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate Agile tools
- Striving for continuous improvement and building continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems engineering, or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated relevant experience is required.
- Qualified candidates will possess a current TS/SCI clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $53,300.00 - $82,000.00 - $110,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.