Leidos Intel division is seeking an IT Technician Intern for the summer of 2023, with the potential for part-time work during the follow-on semesters. The intern will work as part of an IT team in support of P-963 program.
- Provide IT support for P-963 program
- Assist with the IT aspects of on-boarding new employees, to include ensuring that their user accounts and computers are provided in a timely manner
- Provide physical touch labor in support of a small number of servers
- Update patch collection for use on other networks;
- Assist with inventory management;
- Actively learn new skills and technologies
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university working towards a Bachelor's degree in IT or related field.
- High school diploma with 2+ years work or college experience
- Experience providing technical support to Windows workstations
- Experience providing user support
- Excellent communication skills are required to ensure that accurate information is provided to the customer at all times
- Currently enrolled in a bachelors or master’s degree program in a technical field of study
- US citizenship
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance
- Experience using Excel, PowerPoint
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance
- US Military Experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.