Leidos is currently seeking an HR Director to join our best-in-class HR team supporting our Business Development (BD) organization. The HR Director is responsible for the overall people strategy and HR programs execution for BD. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to make Leidos BD a great place to work. The position will report to the VP, HR Enterprise Functions.
You will be the go to person supporting the Leidos Chief Business Development Officer and the 700+ employee global BD organization, to include a large number of senior leaders. In the role, you will partner with business leaders to design and deliver HR solutions for the BD organization. The position will require the development of strong working relationships in order to effectively address organization challenges and objectives. You will work on creating strategies to drive employee engagement, retention, and the continued focus on inclusion and diversity. You will leverage matrixed HR SME’s from our Centers of Excellence to diagnose organizational needs and deliver high-quality and efficient services and solutions for the BD organization. You will work in collaboration with Talent Acquisition to continue the focus on identifying capture talent. A strong partnership with Compensation will be critical to continue enhancement of BD incentives.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with BD and help shape strategy and execution in the following areas of focus:
- Culture, Inclusion, and Diversity
- Performance Development
- Talent Development
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Relations
- Total Rewards, to include general and executive compensation
- Organizational Change Management
- Organizational Design and Development
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 12+ years of relevant experience with at least two years of experience in a role supporting senior and/or executive leadership at a mid to large sized company. Must have broad HR expertise and strong business acumen with an ability to diagnose and support data-driven decision-making.
- Experience working with leadership of all levels, to include first-level supervisors all the way through to executive level leadership
- Experience developing talent and/or people plans aligned to business and HR strategy
- Strong project management and organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience leading and driving change within client groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor and strong consultative and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with coaching, influencing, and building effective relationships to influence decisions
- A team-player with a willingness to be hands-on with tactical duties and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working for a Government contractor
- HR professional or other relevant certification
- Advanced degree
Pay Range:Pay Range $128,050.00 - $197,000.00 - $265,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.