Leidos is searching for a talent Program Business and Data Analyst Intern to support a large healthcare contract. This intern will work on assignments that are technical in nature to support the program. Knowledge and experience in Business analysis, Team co-ordination and Data Analytics is the core focus of this role.
- Responsible for working with teams and team leads to identify processes for improvement and process innovation.
- Support business analysis tasks and develop presentations, summary/white papers.
- Support data analytics utilizing the data analytics foundation/concepts to analyze Program data and metrics.
- Study the data and project trends and patterns to suggest improvements for the Program Execution.
- Facilitate the Program all hands meetings and events to encourage more interaction and engagement.
- Facilitate brown bags
- Help to create, document, and establish organization policies, standards, and operating procedures.
- Maintain the Risk Log, Action Item Log, Issue Log, Lessons Learned, and general management deliverables and processes for a complex program.
- Responsible to capture weekly program status to draft weekly reports for customer and program.
- Responsible for being the primary lead on onboarding and offboarding staff.
- Assist the teams with some writing tasks as required.
- This will be a part-time task for this role.
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a degree from an accredited college/university in a related field of study
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.
- Knowledge of UI/UX concepts, Data Analytics and Team coordination activities
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.