The Logistics/Assets Officer is responsible for supporting and defining plans, processes, methods, and tools for ensuring supply chain management and chain of custody for the life of all customer assets to help protect from the inadvertent purchase of counterfeit or illegally modified products.
- Ensure mapping configurations are correct and accurate
- Maintain process documentation as Configuration Management (CM) processes improve/change
- Aid in program-wide CM strategy and execution plan
- Aid in Plan and execute Enterprise Lifecycle Management
- Develop and maintain program configuration management plan detailing processes and procedures for managing the program’s diverse configuration items including complex hardware, software, and documentation
- Establish baseline network document control program/filing/retrieval system and document configuration management processes and procedures
- Provide artifacts as needed to support Certification and Accreditation for systems and services.
- Instruct and train other team members and management staff regarding document control and configuration management use and processes
- Maintain and enforce configuration control of the established network
- Provide recommendations and best-practices to improve existing CM processes and procedures
- Ensure configuration management program conforms to all required U.S. Government and Department of Defense rules and requirements
- Support property inventory and management functions in managing facilities, assets, and logistics information of several locations and multiple mission systems using software for equipment tracking
- Assist with turn-in, repair, and relocation of equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a BA with 12+ years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Data Analytics
- Strong Business Acumen
- Experience gathering customer requirements
- Process Documentation experience
- Ability to reconcile inventory data for tracking, monitoring and shipping
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency with asset management and database software
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.