The Business Marketing Coordinator will work with Public Sector Associations, Trade and Service Organizations, Not-for-Profits, Small Business groups, Chambers of Commerce and industry specialists throughout the Ameren Illinois Service Territory promoting the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program.
· Assist in the development and implementation of a marketing plan to create awareness and engage public sector customers in the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program.
· Convene meetings with local municipalities, cities, counties, trade associations, park districts, public schools, fire protection districts and any other public sector entities as needed.
· Work closely with the Public Sector Energy Advisor to ensure all public sector marketing collateral needs are met.
· Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with Federal, State, and local agencies and associations.
· Represent The Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program as an exhibitor at events.
· Conduct research into new opportunities to increase customer brand awareness.
· Provide monthly activity reports.
· Attend all business meetings and conference calls as needed.
· Perform other related duties or those established by Leidos.
· 50 % travel
throughout the Ameren Illinois territory.
Basic knowledge of energy efficiency.
· Organizational skills a must
· Multitasking - ability to manage several events, projects and meetings.
· Knowledge of a variety of computer tracking and analysis systems like Salesforce and Wrike, etc.
· Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience.
· Presentation Skills – present to groups from 2 to 200.
· Ability to direct projects such as energy efficiency collateral, magazine and newsletter ads, articles, banners, success stories for customer and various member organizations through marketing creative process.
· Trade Show organization and management.
· Event planning
· Professional relationship skills – building, developing and retaining.
BS in Marketing, Communications or Sustainability.
· Position based in Springfield or Collinsville area.
Pay Range:Pay Range $36,400.00 - $56,000.00 - $75,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.