UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
The Leidos Intel Group has an exciting opportunity for a Program Finance Analyst to join our Nationals Solutions Operations team located in Reston, VA. As a core member of the team, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing a wide range of responsibilities while leveraging your financial experience and expertise in financial close, planning, reporting, tracking, pricing, and analysis.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Analysis Solutions Division provides Digital Transformation, Mission Software, and Intelligence Tradecraft solutions in support of the intelligence community’s most challenging missions. Our focus is on developing high quality solutions and delivering high quality results in support of our customer’s mission. Our leadership team works hard to ensure there is open communication and active collaboration across the team.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Role & Responsibilities:
• Budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of all contract cost and financial data
• Manage and coordinate pricing of ECPs and development of cost proposals
• Ownership of monthly closing process, validating awards/bookings, backlog, revenue & op income for each program you support
• Variance analysis and reporting of actual program financial performance against AOP and quarterly forecast
• Accountable for program billing (in coordination with Leidos Billing Team), cash collection, analysis and clearing of unbilled receivables
• Responsible and accountable for program financial forecast including development and overall management of program EAC
• Program start-up and maintenance – ensure project setup process is executed correctly
• Analyzes contract actuals for accuracy, identifies errors, ensures errors are corrected timely
• Creating and presenting monthly internal and external customer reports
• Responsible for program financial customer deliverables (CDRLs)
• Supporting any ad hoc requests by internal management and external customers
• Ability to work independently, or in a team environment and with various organizational levels
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field with 4+ years of experience related to Accounting or Finance
• Prior experience supporting program finance, which should include budgeting, forecasting, pricing, and analysis of contract cost and financial data.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
• Excellent analytical skills, able to identify financial drivers and perform high level and detailed analysis.
• Good communication skills both verbally and written to clearly provide detailed analysis.
• Government Program Finance experience
• Experience with Costpoint, Cognos, Oracle Analytics and other Leidos financial systems
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, data modeling and PowerBI.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.