The Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense Group is seeking a Systems Administrator to support our N2NOMS program in Colorado Springs, CO. Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The System Administrator will be part of an important project to stand-up a Top-level Architecture stack at a new location in support of NORAD & NORTHCOM operations. The position will also support other IT projects and technology upgrades for the customer.
This position will report directly to the Projects Team Lead.
Salary target: $108,000-$115,000.00
Clearance: Holds active Secret with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance.
What will you do in this role?
• Function independently as the System Administrator and subject matter expert on a team that includes a Project Manager, Network Operations, Cybersecurity and professional services on a project to set up a new Govt location.
• Conduct site surveys of data centers to observe conditions and the existing environment (cabling, power, equipment racks, etc.) develop solutions, and make recommendations based on project requirements.
• Represent Leidos and work directly with government customer and coordinate with support teams on systematic enhancements or changes.
• Design, plan, and develop documentation on the new environment – author and design details/diagrams, materials required, configurations and architecture changes.
• Design and create implementation details and test plans for upgrades or new installations.
• Install and configure Domain Controllers, various members’ servers, virtual machines and SQL Databases.
• Administer Active Directory Services, DHCP, DNS, GPO management.
• Apply DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
• Design, create, and update site administration documentation for long-term sustainment.
• Develop testing criteria, and conduct testing with the customer to verify system functionality and adjust as needed.
• Monitor, organize, and work collaboratively with Network Operations, Cyber Security, and other Teams to optimize and collaborate solutions.
• Develop system and application diagnoses to remediate issues while engaging other teams as needed.
These qualifications are required...
• Bachelor’s and 6 years of experience or Master’s and 4 years of experience in associated field; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Must hold an active Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance.
• Must have CompTIA Security +ce certification at start date.
• Must have Server certification (i.e., Azure, CompTIA Server+, Nutanix) or be able to obtain one in 30 days.
• Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory, GPO’s management, Certificate Administration, and Domain Controller Functional services.
• Knowledge of security policies and general vulnerabilities management.
• Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts.
These qualifications are preferred...
• Bachelor's degree in the associated field.
• Proven knowledge of computer security principles and DoD security protocols.
• ITIL Foundations Certification.
• Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation, and problem management skills.
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.