The Leidos Innovations Center has an exciting opening for you, our next Program Manager to lead the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) DOMEX Technology Platform (DTP). DTP is a single award IDIQ focused on research, development, integration, and operationalization of an expanding state-of-the-art technology stack supporting NMEC mission analytics and broader Defense Intelligence Agency Science & Technology needs. DTP builds on the DOMEX Data Discovery Platform (D3P) as a next generation machine learning pipeline platform providing cutting edge data enrichment, triage, and analytics capabilities to Defense and Intelligence Community members. DTP will continue to advance the state of the art in mission-focused big data analytics tools and microservice development and operationalization of AI/ML services, following a robust quarterly Agile SAFe release cycle.
As our IDIQ Program Manager, you will be providing programmatic leadership, management, and technical oversight to Task Order leads and an IDIQ technical review panel in our Bethesda, MD office. You will work closely with project leads, architects, systems engineers, software and data engineers, and data scientists on the following key tasks:
• Responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract and all Task Orders
• Serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and Leidos management
• Directly contribute to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities
• Ensure proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract
• Develops and maintains program management documentation, including, Service Asset and Configuration management, Change management, IT Service Continuity management, Capacity management, Availability management, and Service Level management documentation
• Work with Chief Engineer and Technical Review Panel to define processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility
• Provide oversight of MBSE approach for systems planning, design, execution, and sustainment in coordination with the Lead SE and SE team members
• Attend design sessions and provide programmatic input considering program priorities and product roadmap
• Obtain solid understanding of infrastructure design and architecture
• Participate in release planning, scrum of scrums, bug triage and other pertinent meetings
• Oversee the resolution of technical issues that adversely impact successful product delivery
• Assist with identifying and supporting external dependencies where needed
To be successful in this role you need these skills (required):
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience with 12+ years in software development, technology management, system engineering or related field. 10+ years of experience with Master’s degree.
- Mandatory Certification: PMP or equivalent certification
- Must have an active Top Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
- Experience with system architecture design and creating product roadmaps
- Experience with holding technical sessions involving customer and other stake holders
- Experience/knowledge of key Agile processes and techniques
- Expertise in big data applications and platform service management: Working knowledge of ISO 20000, Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) and IT Service Capability Maturity Model (IT-CMM).
- Experience in implementing Earned Value Management Systems in compliance with ANSI/BIA 748-B "Earned Value Management", 2007
- Expertise in procurement support, including support to the development of customer needs statements, Requests ' for Information (RFIs) , Requests for Proposals (RFPs) , and coordination of procurement and delivery schedules.
- Experience in implementing configuration management processes in accordance with ANSI/EIA-649, ''National Consensus Standard for Configuration Management", 1 February 1999
- Familiarity with MBSE approach and tools or experience with framework/approach similar to MBSE such as Cameo Systems Modeler
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline, Gitlab (workflow), JIRA, and Confluence
- Ability to work inclusively with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in cross-functional planning, coordination, and task execution
- Highly Desired Certification: ITIL v.3 professional certification
- Scaled Agile Framework certification (SAFe Agilist or other)
- Experience in software development/coding with programming languages such as Python
- Experience with database systems, search engines, model view controller (MVC); web applications
- Experience with operationalization of AI/ML services
- Experience in a Linux Red Hat and Centos environment
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Kafka
- Familiarity with continuous integration/continuous development tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, or equivalent)
Pay Range:Pay Range $128,050.00 - $197,000.00 - $265,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.