The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a Source Strategies Analyst to support our customer in Springfield, Virginia. This is an exciting opportunity to use your collection management experience to collaborate with customers to develop comprehensive multi-INT, multi-source strategies to address intelligence problems. You will assist in creating collection and dissemination requirements and investigate collection performance, assess and report on end-to-end GEOINT system performance data, and advise customers in support of source strategy requirements. You will use your knowledge and expertise to provide your customers (Imagery and Geospatial analysts) the appropriate sources and tasking strategies to meet their GEOINT needs. You will advise analysts on imagery-related collection issues, writing and submitting imagery collection requirements, reviewing requirements, analyzing imagery collection performance, ensuring the proper use and application of advanced phenomenologies and ensuring the proper dissemination of imagery products. You will also strive toward building "Multi-Source; Multi-Int" strategies that integrate multi-discipline intelligence collection capabilities in a critical high-speed environment.
The candidate will work directly with customers and team members and must be able to create, edit, research, evaluate, analyze, and implement GEOINT source strategies utilizing the GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS). The candidate will exercise their oral and written communication skills to collaborate and interact with analysts within the customer agency and with their customers to develop effective and efficient collection strategies to meet key intelligence questions. In this position the analyst will apply problem-solving methodologies to develop effective responses to requirements, priorities, or resource constraints. The employee will also be responsible for research/information gathering strategies and processes in support of improved collection performance.
- Active TS/SCI
- HS Diploma and at least 3 years of relevant GEOINT collection/source strategies experience.
- Master all capabilities and use all GIMS functionalities to include but not limited to Advanced Search, Dissemination Rules, Strategies, NGDS-Discovery Services, GIN Creation, GIN Modification and Approval, Tasking Dashboard, Geospatial Dashboard, Supplier Management, Collection Feasibility, OOI Target Creation, OOI Query, OOI Modification, OOI Management, AGI Search, Virtual File Folders, Supplier Portal, and UIM-Approved Product Holdings (Report) Search.
- Understand the technical capabilities and limitations of imagery.
- Ability to apply well-established strategies or procedures to effectively perform routine GEOINT analysis.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Strong time management skills.
- Comfortable working independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to brief staff officers to affect decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to NGA analysts to build effective customer relationships.
- Experience supporting collection or analysis of WMD mission areas.
- Experience supporting PACOM theater issues.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.