The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a Motion GEOINT Analyst to support our customer in Springfield, Virginia. Performs critical services that enable collection, exploitation, production or enhancement of Motion GEOINT tradecraft and analysis for programs that are bound by sensitivities such as analytical techniques or sources, emerging tradecraft applications, special partnerships, or special issues.
Successful candidate will exploit Motion GEOINT and a variety of imagery types including NTM. The analyst will provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct intelligence support to the warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community. The analyst must be familiar with HUMINT and SIGINT to integrate data into a complete picture of specific customer analytical issues; identify intelligences gaps; and prepare intelligence requirements as needed. As a member of this team, the successful candidate will also provide situational awareness by generating daily intelligence documents, briefings, and datasets.
The successful candidate will be a member of an integrated government-contractor team providing direct support to U.S. National Security objectives. As a Special Programs Support Specialist, the successful candidate will:
• exploit Motion GEOINT in a high ops tempo intelligence fusion environment.
• be required to produce imagery-derived intelligence products and reports for publication and distribution to a broad range of customers.
• prepare and present briefings to senior level officials.
The specialist is capable of exploiting Motion GEOINT in addition to leveraging and integrating imagery and other geospatial-enabled data and sources as appropriate. The specialist is capable of performing high operational tempo work as part of a team that supplies services on a rotating basis 24/7/365. Utilizing Motion GEOINT and other sources as appropriate to exploit, analyze, and produce GEOINT in support of critical operations. Deliver timely and accurate Geospatial Intelligence and maintain the integrity of mission partner data and operations.
- Active TS/SCI with ability to obtain and maintain special clearance or access
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and at least 5 years of relevant GEOINT collection/source strategies experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Motion GEOINT tradecraft and analysis
- Understands Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and application of ABI methodologies
- Ability to produce GEOINT Products to agency standards and quality
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as a team member
- Ability to communicate with clarity and accuracy both verbally and written
- Proficient in common Motion GEOINT software applications
- Proficient in typing
- Active TS/SCI with ability to obtain and maintain a CI Polygraph
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Must be ability to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment
- For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to brief staff officers to affect decisions.
- Previous deployment experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform a variety of data exploitation techniques to include spatial analysis, network analysis and other data analytics as appropriate.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.