Leidos is actively hiring for a part-time Information Operations Planner to join our team at MacDill, AFB in Tampa, FL.
Serve as an expert on all matters involving Special Technical Operations (STO), Special Access Programs (SAP), and programs with Special Access Required (SAR), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and other classified program issues for MARCENT.
Assists the MARCENT STO Chief with the administrative oversight and maintenance of MARCENT’s SAP facility (SAPF).
Ensures that MARCENT maintains STO/SAP/SAR/SCI accreditation to support the commander’s mission. Conducts periodic quality control review to determine whether the analytical and decision-making processes comply with regulatory directives, and the MARCENT STO/SAP facility maintains a degree of flexibility as required by the commander.
Facilitates the screening, initial training and periodic retraining of approximately 30 personnel for SAP access.
-Serve as a command Special Access Program Personnel Security Official (SPO).
- Assists the STO Chief in the direction and management of all Integrated Joint Special Technical Operations (IJSTO or STO) and Special Access Program (SAP) functions for MARCENT and subordinate/assigned forces.
- Serves as a principal advisor for STO/SAP, responsible for assisting with the planning, budgeting, developing, integrating, executing and evaluating the effectiveness of operational elements of all STO/SAP programs at the command level, and providing recommendations on the oversight of all activities conducted within the command to ensure that the command complies with Service, CENTCOM, Joint Staff, Department of Defense (DoD) and national agency guidance and directives.
- Integrates STO/SAP/SAR capabilities with activities in the Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) for the successful execution of operations, exercises, experiments, and testing for producing fully trained joint services personnel.
- Works with senior leadership, HQMC and CENTCOM to determine how the STO/SAP programs and program security will be implemented locally.
- Bachelor's degree and 15 years of relevant experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Current US Passport and ability to travel overseas on short notice
- Command and Staff College complete
- Minimum 3 years’ experience at a MARFOR and/or Combatant Command level staff with operational level Special Technical Operations and Special Access Programs experience
- Integrated Joint Special Technical Operations (IJSTO) Operators course or equivalent OJT
- IJSTO Planners course or equivalent OJT
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.