Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of paid time off (PTO), flexible schedules, discounted stock purchase plans, unlimited education and training support, parental paid leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
This contract is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large, collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
We are seeking a Test Engineer Level 3 (TE3) to work as part of a small team developing a mission-critical application. The TE3 will work closely with developers to understand the product requirements, provide input into proposed solutions, and coordinate planning to ensure timely product delivery. The TE3 should have experience with the following:
- Testing of web-based applications using Google Chrome.
- Creation and documentation of test plans, procedures, and results using Atlassian Confluence or a similar wiki-based solution.
- Testing software as part of a Scrum team delivering releases on a regular schedule.
- Troubleshooting production issues and documenting issues in ticketing systems such as Atlassian Jira.
- Deploying software releases to test, integration, and production systems.
- Feature, integration, and regression testing on both Linux and Windows operating systems.
- BONUS: Experience writing automated tests that can be run as part of a CI/CD pipeline (using a CI/CD tool such as Atlassian Bamboo).
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Eight (8) or more years’ experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Four (4) additional years of TE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree and will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Self-Motivated, problem solver.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.