At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
The Leidos team delivers the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
- Assist information engineers in coding, testing, implementation, and documentation projects. Conceptualize, design, construct, test, and implement portions of business and technical Information Technology (IT) solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Interact with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction.
- Define scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Collect, identify, define, and organize detailed user and IT requirements.
- Coordinate and collaborate with others in analyzing collected requirements to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Confirm and prioritize project plans and deliverables with the customer.
- Participate in business and technical IT solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement, and conversions.
- Apply metrics to monitor performance and measure key project criteria.
- Prepare system documentation.
- Establish and maintain security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Analyze, identify and resolve business and or technical problems using appropriate tools.
- Participate in special studies and stay current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- 4 Years of Experience
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
- Must possess an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) network support certification and an Operating System (OS)/Application certification.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.