The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a Deployable GEOINT Analyst to support our customer. This is an exciting opportunity to use your GEOINT support experience to collaborate with customers to develop comprehensive GEOINT products to address intelligence problems. You will assist in forward deployed support, including collection, exploitation, and production requirements to advise customers in support of deployment requirements. These services will provide critical mission operations.
Providing critical GEOINT from forward deployed locations to forward deployed customers, you will support aspects of the collection, exploitation, analysis, and production for GEOINT in a deployment environment. For this position, you will maintain the capability to deploy, i.e. be able to train and prepare for deployment and meet the qualifications for deployment. Additionally, you will perform reachback support pre-deployment and post-deployment, to assist teammates during their deployment operations.
- Active TS/SCI
- Ability to apply well-established strategies or procedures to effectively perform routine GEOINT analysis.
- Experienced Geospatial Analyst, Imagery Analyst, or Hybrid IA/GA. AND/OR, experience Targeting Officer.
- Experience with targeting databases and tools.
- Knowledge of data types (i.e. technical telemetry data, cyber computer network data, telecommunication protocol data types, etc.)
- Ability to deploy 30-75% of the year, for 30-180 day periods.
- Understanding of common tactical and forward deployed products and services
- Experience with Geospatial software applications
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Strong time management skills.
- Comfortable working independently.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior GEOINT experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Prior military service or familiarity
- Experience in deployment environments
- Understanding of Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and application of ABI methodologies
- Proficient in regional geography, including physical, cultural, and social elements.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to brief staff officers to affect decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to customer analysts to build effective customer relationships.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.