At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Technical Support Analyst (TSA) at the Full Performance skill level to serve as an Enterprise IT Support Officer (EITSO) within a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program.
This positions require a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance. We do not have the ability to sponsor candidates for clearance processing.
Technical Support Analyst Enterprise IT Support Officers (TSA/EITSOs) provide technical support and customer service to the client organization's users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes). TSA/EITSOs utilize their specialized depth and breadth of experience to perform a variety of tasks depending on their specific assignment. Typical duties may include but are not limited to:
- Provides technical support and customer service to the organization's users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes)
- Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures and is typically located within a call center
- Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems
- Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems
- Requires expanded knowledge and experience in own area; incumbents are still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
- Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyses possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Requires expanded conceptual knowledge in own area of expertise while developing additional skill sets
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but may provide guidance to new associates
- Solves standard problems by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains information to others in straightforward situations
- Current and active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
- BA/BS and 2+ years of applicable work experience
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Must be able to move/traverse within and between buildings and offices.
- Must be able to position self to maintain computers, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Must be able to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers; must be able to exchange accurate information.
- Resolving technical problems and answering queries by telephone or self-service that involve computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
- Experience providing technical support for Windows XP, Microsoft Office 2003 or later, Internet Explorer, and business applications used within a business environment
- Knowledge of multiple desktop programs, configuration and debugging techniques
- Experience with TCP/IP and general networking issues
- Experience with virus scanning services; Desktop, stand-alone and laptop computing services
- Experience with servers, printers, and peripheral service
Pay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 - $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.