Spire Manufacturing, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Finance Analyst to join our Colorado Springs, CO team. You will help us create unique solutions for complex problems.
- Program EVM (Earned Value Management)
- Invoicing initiation and status
- Funding status
- Program cost and fee
- Support IMS, inventory and production control as needed
- Degree with 3 years of experience performing in a finance position for DoD contracts
- Must have strong verbal and written skills
- Must be able to understand government contracts and funding
- Candidate must be a resident of the Colorado Springs, CO area
- US Citizenship and able to obtain and maintain clearance
- Experience in the following areas is a must:
- DoD contracts
- Scope of Work evaluation
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Data analysis
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Earned Value Management knowledge and experience to provide:
- Provide the basis to capture work progress assessments against the baseline plan.
- Relate technical, schedule, and cost performance.
- Provide valid, timely, and auditable data/information for proactive project management analysis and action.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.