The Leidos Defence Group has an immediate part time opening for an FMS Logistics Analysis in support of the Theater Mission Planning Center (TMPC) Program, a segment of the Tomahawk Weapon System (TWS), with transition to full time by the end of Calendar Year 2023. The FMS Analyst manages FMS Customer requirements through Logistics planning, procurements, and Lifecycle Sustainment. The position requires direct communication and support with the Navy Program Office and with FMS Customers. The candidate will be a member of the TMPC Integrated Product Team (IPT) and work across multi-functional departments and organizations to provide support.
- Collaborate with the TMPC Integrated Team Leads and Developers in planning and fielding of baseline hardware and software materials in support of FMS Customers.
- Communicate directly with FMS Customers to support logistics and sparing requirements, and to plan support for FMS-unique material requirements.
- Coordinate with In-Service Engineering Leads to ensure timely product acquisitions, and to coordinate Installation planning, scheduling, and execution of FMS Customer system upgrades.
- Develop and initiate FMS procurements through the Logistics Data Base (ARAS) and track through to final delivery of materials to the FMS customer.
- Provide management support to the TMPC Product Support Agency for Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHS&T) of hardware, software, and recurring security updates.
- Develop Change Requests and Engineering Change Proposals and coordinate with the Configuration Management Leads during the review and approval process.
- Coordinate, and participate in FMS Customer Working Groups and Telecons.
- Develop final FMS documents, briefs, and schedules, and maintain data bases for tracking Logistics statuses.
- Prepare hardware and software procurement cost estimates for FMS planning.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8 years’ experience, or Associates degree with 9+ years relevant experience in Logistics and Systems Sustainment.
- Working knowledge of the U.S. Navy, and U.S. Tomahawk Program.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills, including briefing ability.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint products.
- Experience working with online Logistics Data Bases and online SharePoint sites.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project.
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.