The Leidos team supporting the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Energy, Installations, and Environment (SAF/IE) has an opening for at Air Force Executive Assistant at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA. The position is full time at the Pentagon.
This position entails direct logistics and administrative support to the Assistant Secretary, and requires professional demeanor, understanding of the organizational structure of the Department of Defense, and experience supporting DoD executive leadership.
- Communicate effectively with Air Force and external agencies in writing, on the phone, and in person to assist the SAF/IE front office team in accomplishing program related decisions.
- Manage calendar/schedule for the Assistant Secretary and the Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary.
- Work with executive support team to gather and consolidate read ahead materials for meetings.
- Build daily read ahead binders with schedules, read ahead materials, and supporting information as needed.
- Manage travel arrangements for the Assistant Secretary and Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary.
- Meet/escort Pentagon visitors coming to the Pentagon to meet with SAF/IE leadership.
- Assist the SAF/IE Military Assistant and Executive Officer with day-to-day administrative activities.
- Additional duties as required.
- Bachelors’ Degree with minimum 4 years of applicable experience.
- DoD Secret clearance.
- Experience working with the Department of Defense.
- Experience performing scheduling duties and making travel arrangements.
- Experience supporting Headquarters Air Force, Air Staff, or Air Force General Officers.
- Familiarity with the Air Force’s Task Management Tool (TMT).
- Experience authoring professional communications to Congress and governmental agencies.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.